Wednesday, November 10, 2010

national unfriend day

why can't we unfriend?



for those that don't know, jimmy kimmel has declared nov. 17 national unfriend day on facebook. he's encouraging people to ditch or unfriend people that aren't really our friends. i'm in. now, i'm not going to get rid of everyone, but have realized there are people that i'm "friends" with that i've never met, have no desire to meet, and am not even always sure how we became friends. so, i'll be weeding them out.

i'm also going to slim down my twitter roster. there are some people's tweets & posts i just don't care to read.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Wooo! I want to do this too. I'm in.

miriam said...

Oooo, that's a hard one. Kind of. There's probably a small handful of people on my list that I've never met. I suppose I could lose them. My list is way too large. This is a challenge for sure, but like Adam. I'm in too.